Business Continuity / Backup
Did you know…
20% of all companies will suffer fire, theft, flood or storm damage, power failures, terrorism or hardware/software disaster. Of those without a business continuity or disaster recovery plan:
- 43% will never re-open
- 70% fail within 18 months
- 53% of claimants never recoup the losses incurred by a disaster
- Less than 50% of all organisations have a business continuity plan
- 43% of companies that do have a business continuity plan do not test it annually
Source: Department of Trade and Industry
“IDT will be there when you need us the most”
Our sophisticated internet based disaster recovery solution will tick all the boxes in your business continuity plan and give you the peace of mind, knowing should the worst occur, your business will continue to function. No business can afford downtime, surviving a disaster is critical, with time is of the essence. Research shows when a business is unavailable for just 24 hours almost half its customers will assume it has folded and take their business elsewhere.
IDT’s Business Continuity service can be relied on, when you need us the most, ensuring disruption is minimized with your information and staff being reconnected as fast as possible.
“The support they have given us both on and off site has been first class and very efficient. We have found that any problems that we have had with either our hardware or software have quickly been resolved either remotely or by an engineer on site”
G Wathall & Son, Derbyshire
Latest from Twitter
- UK tech sector creates one 'unicorn' per month: The country is in the top three worldwide for creating $1 billion c… https://t.co/TZTgYZI7Yg,