IDT Cloud Backup – Desktop
The consequences of losing your business data can be extremely damaging to your company. Launched to complement our Cloud Backup Server product, you can now protect files on your desktop computers with our cloud backup solution – IDT Cloud Backup Desktop.
Our system has a range of benefits to make your backups hassle-free:
- Automatic – Backups of your files are made without you having to do anything
- Availability – Should the worst happen, you can get your data back quickly and with no hassle
- Peace of mind – Regular backups keep your data safe and you receive email alerts with status updates
- Versions – Restore a previous version of a file if you make changes and want to revert to an older version
Cross platform support
IDT Cloud Backup Desktop supports all popular operating systems. This means you are ensured of the right back-up capabilities now as well as in the future.
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Windows, Mac & Linux support
- Pre & post scripts
- Open file backup
- Web access to backed up files
Now Featuring Microsoft Azure storage
Microsoft Azure helps store and protect your data with durable, highly available storage located within its European datacenters. The Azure platform maintains multiple copies of your backup data, which protects you from hardware failures and keeps your backups available at all times.
UK only option available
We will also continue to invest in our Nottingham datacentre along with Microsoft’s UK datacentres, meaning we are able to ensure a UK only option for clients who do not want their data to be stored outside of this country.
Secure your data today
Email us or call sales on 0115 9684949 or to get your IDT Cloud Backup Desktop solution in place today.
Latest from Twitter
- UK tech sector creates one 'unicorn' per month: The country is in the top three worldwide for creating $1 billion c… https://t.co/TZTgYZI7Yg,